How To Register
If this is your first time using the portal you need to click on the register option which is located at the bottom right of the login panel on the right of the home page.
Please ensure you fill in all the fields required and that the information is correct. If you do not complete the information correctly you will not be able to access the portal and will need to wait for support to resolve the issues with your account.
- User ID- This is used to identify you when contacting support and must be at least 6 characters long
- Email Address- This is your personal email address
- Password- This must be at least 7 characters long and include at least one number
- Security Question- This should be something that you can easily remember
- Security Question Answer- This must be typed in lower case
- First Name - Only enter your first name. Do not enter any middle name
- Surname- Please ensure you check the spelling of your surname is correct
- NI Number- This must be entered with capital letters and no spaces between any of the characters
- Date of Birth- Ensure this is entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. THIS IS IMPORTANT
- Gender- Please select one of the two options
Once you have entered all the details you should click "Create account".
As long as you have entered all the information correctly the above page should load. Simply click on update at the bottom and then cannot change from the initial registration page then something is not right and you should check the details and attempt to create the account again.
The portal takes around 20 minutes to load the first time and once the loading is complete you will be able to see your details in the “My Details” section and your payslips in the “My Payments” section. If there is no information initially log out and log back in after 20 minutes.